Casual Support Worker – Supported Living Outreach
10th Sep 2020 | Posted in Careers
Support Worker – Casual staff
Starting pay £10 P/hr
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our progressive Supported Living team
Your role will include
- Providing high quality support to empower adults with learning Disabilities to meet their outcomes and realise their potential.
- Positive Communication and engagement skills
- Training and Supervision
- Working alone in the community as part of a bigger team
- Having competent computer skills
- Regular working hrs but being able to work weekends
- Must be passionate, resilient, and committed!
What we do and who we are.
Our Supported Living service supports people with learning disabilities to live independently in the borough of Kingston, enabling them to live safe and active lives in the community.
Balance Support worker role profile 2018 is a local social enterprise supporting vulnerable people in South-West London. We provide a wide range of progressive services, all focused on helping people to live rich and full lives. We are committed to promoting independence and empowerment for those we support, and to supporting and rewarding our hard-working and passionate staff team.
If you share our values, and believe you have the qualities needed for this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Danielle Bullock, Service Lead Manager on 07808200089 or Nora O’Leary, Senior Support Co-ordinator on 07808200097
Application deadline: Ongoing