Employment Support – Mental Health
We are an employment support service supporting people with mental health needs who are:
- already in employment but finding it difficult to continue in their job
- unemployed and finding it difficult to get back into work.
Employment is an integral part of life for most of us, but unfortunately, many people experience some form of health issues in their lives at some point, that can have an impact on their work.
We provide an impartial, supportive and confidential approach to finding solutions that help find the right job for you. We want to prevent people suffering with issues such as stress and anxiety from leaving their existing jobs, when they are both able and motivated to work.
- Impartial, confidential and personalised support
- 1:1 sessions with an Employment Consultant
- Group sessions on CV writing, interview techniques, managing anxiety and other common obstacles to work
- Job clubs
- Help with volunteering, work placement and training
- Confidence building
- Help with negotiating reasonable adjustments with new or existing employer
- Support and advice on job searching, including CV preparation and interview skills coaching
To be eligible for our support, you must be registered with a GP in Kingston. You can be referred by your GP, Kingston iCope service or the clinician supporting your mental health.
Please use our referral form.