Casual Support Worker – Supported Living Homes
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our progressive Supported Living team
Your role will include:
- Providing high quality support to empower adults with learning disabilities to meet their outcomes and realise their potential.
- Positive Communication and engagement skills
- To work shifts (Example – 2.30pm to 10.30pm – Sleep in – 7am to 12noon)
- Being flexible and working weekends
- Updating support plans and daily reports
Must be passionate, resilient, and committed!
- £10 per hour, sleep-ins plus double pay on Bank Holidays
- Supervision, training and development
- 24 hr on call support
- Being part of a great team
Our supported living homes are based in New Malden. Each of our Homes has three to four people sharing a house. The support involves supporting adults with learning disabilities to live together but with additional 1 to 1 support. Support includes cooking, shopping, health appointments, budgeting, individual interests/activities and Health and Safety in the home.
Balance CIO is a local social enterprise supporting vulnerable people in South-West London.
We provide a wide range of progressive services, all focused on helping people to live healthy and fulfilling lives. We are committed to promoting independence and empowerment, and to supporting and rewarding our hard-working and passionate staff team.
Please take a look at the job description below and send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and Joseph.Eguavoen@balancesupport.org.uk. If you have any further questions please call Danielle on 07808200089 / Joseph on 07864605130.
Job Type: Casual
As part of this role, you will be required to come into close contact with our service users, which potentially gives rise to additional risks to both your and service users’ safety. It is therefore a requirement of the role that, subject to our obligations under the Equality Act, you should either be vaccinated against coronavirus or be willing to be vaccinated.