Our Community Activities has had to close following government advice on controlling the spread of Covid-19. We have kept a small team of staff on site at Stud Nursery to maintain the grounds and chickens.
We are currently delivering remote support to our clients and families across the service which includes:
- Weekly / fortnightly telephone calls to have a chat and identify any additional support needs.
- Regular deliveries of gardening and craft activity packs to clients’ homes so people can carry on doing the things they enjoy while our sites are closed. We even deliver eggs laid by our chickens so our clients can bake cakes!
- An Art Club via Zoom so our clients can be virtually supported to take part in group art projects.
We are also working with the Public Health Team so our drivers can be deployed during the lock down period to use our minibuses to transport essential supplies across the borough.
Health Employment Team / Kensington & Chelsea Disability Employment Support
Both employment teams are open and continue to provide employment support.
- We are continuing to provide support to all our existing clients to either look for new jobs or help with maintaining your current position.
- We are providing most of our support either over the telephone or through video conferencing platforms.
- Our Health Team is currently providing a limited “face to face” service in open air settings for our existing clients.
- Both teams continue to accept referrals.
- Our Supported Living Service continues to provide support to our clients.
- For referrals to this service please do get in touch with us.
Woodbury (Residential Support)
Woodbury continues to provide support to our residents with the exception of our respite service which is currently on hold following government guidance.